About the National Voting Rights Task Force
to promote a de-centralized, 50-state, grassroots “election protection” network of groups and individuals working against voter suppression, and for voting rights including:
- secure, accurate, and routinely audited elections — with increased voter convenience
- a tangible, human-readable record of the voter’s verified intent, which can be hand-counted
- automatic, universal voter registration of every American eligible to vote
- education and nonpartisan lobbying at the local, state, and federal level on election integrity issues
- no (crazy-vulnerable!) internet voting — and no election systems running on secret, undisclosed software.